In my very first post, I
agonized over pondered the following question: “what could there possibly be to look forward to when all of the “good stuff” has seemingly already occurred?”. Well WordPress, I have the answer already! This is very exciting, especially since it is only February. In no particular order, I am already looking forward to the occurence of the following events in 2011:
- My wonderful, lovely, extremely missed parents are visiting from NY (in 13 days!)
- 4 friends are entering into matrimony (2 in NY, 1 in Seattle and 1 in AK).
- My grandparents are talking about visiting over the summer.
- Hubby and I are taking a vacation to San Francisco and Candlestick to see his beloved 49ers play.
- There will be at least on more ski outing this season.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II comes out.
- Breaking Dawn enters theaters. There also may be a trip to Forks, WA for all things Twilight, with the girls from work.
Some of these things may seem inconsequential to most, but for me this is just not so. No longer do I fear the year(s) to come. There are events in sight to “polka-dot” my tiny existence in this great big world.