June was a great month in terms of the newly coined “Ambitions List” or formally known as my “Resolutions”. I completed 4.5/5. June was the most productive and the most enriching set of Ambitions yet! I made and ate lots of yummy food, I read a book that could otherwise have taken months, and I re-established my relationship with my Kiwanis family when I found them at the Farmer’s Market 🙂 (that’s the biggie!). What in the world am I going to do in July that can top the wonderful, fulfilling Ambitions that were June?
Well, I wouldn’t just leave you hanging would I? Here’s the plan!
1. Visit Sherry Lynns Gluten Free in Latham, NY. That’s right people by the looks of the picture on the website….. DOUGHNUTS!!!!! And Gluten-Free to Boot!!! Yummy Yummy Yummy
2. Eat Safely – This might sound easier than it is going to be. I am traveling to Oregon and New York this month, so it can be easy to
avoid asking forget to ask the important questions about what I am putting into my body. It can also be frustrating and embarrassing to be a pain in the you know what every time I want to eat something (in a restaurant and in a friend/ family member’s home).
3. Read 4 books! Reading has proven the area I am most often overly ambitious… but I think I can, I think I can!!
4. Keep a photo and written diary of my travels, so when I get home, I have lots of great photos and stories for my blogging friends.
5. Sign up for 5k and continue running at least 3 days a week. At the end of August Hubbs and I are running a 5k at Alki Beach to support Breast Cancer Survivors!
I hope July’s list additions will be as wonderfully rewarding as June’s!