Thank you Dana over at Zona Pellucida for nominating and awarding me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. I am so very excited to accept this award (even if it is just blogging spam)! Lifeofaphoenix has been a great outlet for me over the past year. I didn’t start this blog to get a lot of viewers or to have the most views in one day, just to have a place to talk about my life and photos. Over this past year+ I have read a great number of other blogs and made some friends including Dana. I am glad I started this adventure and it led me to know some really great co-bloggers!
So the rules of acceptance are as follows:
1. Thank the person who presented you with the award.
Dana, Thank you so very much for this award. You have been a great source of encouragement for me over the past year with all of your comments and conversations 🙂
2. Post a photo of the award.
3. Share ten things about yourself that readers don’t know.
Ten Things About Me You May or May Not Know
1. When I was young, my Great-Grandmother (Nana) would make me my Easter dress. Once I “grew out of” Easter dresses, she always wanted to buy me some Easter shoes. We’d go out to PayLess and pick out some shiny white shoes together. There began my love of shoes.
2. I cry during movies, TV shows, books and during other touching moments that might come about.
3. I have milked a cow. Several in fact.
4. One of my favorite pre gluten-free foods that I don’t miss is chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
5. I can do a pretty darn good turkey call.
6. It was my turkey call skills that made my husband fall madly in love with me. In a Cabela’s store.
7. I love socks. When I buy a new package of socks, I will sometimes “hide” a pair or two from myself (lol who does that) so that later I will still have one new pair of soft, fuzzy socks to wear.
8. I like to wear my husband’s pre-worn hoodies because they smell like him.
9. I have a bachelor’s degree in English Language Arts and Education and I am absolutely HORRIBLE at spelling. (That makes this award so very appropriate for me!)
10. When my siblings and I were younger we would always choose the same 3 movies to rent at the video store: Hocus Pocus, Cool Runnings and Sgt. Bilko.
4. Choose six people to present this award to.
Beka at Beka Stays
Kat at Fieldwork in Stilettos
Dave at The Metal Spoon
Marc at right in front of me
Cedric at Implicado
Mary at Fibromy-Awesome
Congratulations fellow bloggers, you deserve it!